We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Have you ever made a calendar?

If not, you REALLY should!  They are super fun to make!  My sister once told me that the best present she gets every year is the calendar I make for her!  That makes a girl feel really good let me tell you!

Creative Cuts & More has a brand new Calendar Kit that you can put together really quick or take a little time and embellish it!


 You get everything pictured to create your page.  I smashed my snowflakes in to my embossing pad and then embossed them all with some rainbow sparkle powder by All Night Media.  I put some flock on the balls on the hats.  Added some ink and stickles to almost everything.  For the snowman I hand cut a black hat and stick arms just by tracing him before I glued him down.   His eyes are button brads and his charcoal are buttons from my stash as well as his scarf!  It didn't take much time at all to put it together and dress it up.  I used Season of Joy and Kissmas & Mistletoe ippity stamps to dress up the days a little bit.  That is myself, my girls and fabulous Dad in the picture!  Today is his birthday and I need to hurry and finish this and go call him!
For February I did the same thing.  I added lots of ink and Stickles and some flat back pearls.For the days I used Because of  You, Devoted, Straight From The Heart and Life's Little Moments {ippity} stamps to decorate and add our birthday's.   That is Morgan and Carlee is the picture. 
 For March I really only added some Stickles.    On the days I used some dollar stamps from Studio G or Inkadinkado and Life's Little Moments and Party Hat Wishes  from {ippity}.  That is Carlee and my nephew in the picture!

This Calendar is so fantastic!  It is a 14 month calendar and you can start it in any month you want.  You get to add the numbers!  If you don't get it in time to do January, start with February and tack January onto the end!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, this is awesome! I wish I would have seen this before I started the ones I'm already doing...live and learn. Thanks for the inspiration Noelle, no wonder your sister loves your calendars! Have a fabulous week!

Unknown said...

p.s. happy b-day to your dad!

NoraAnne said...

This is SO cute :) Love it, I have been wanting to make a calendar, but I've been too lazy-LOL! I made 8 of them about 5 years ago for Christmas gifts and I'm still tired from it :) haha!
Thank you for your sweet comment on the ippity blog today :)
Mors!