We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

WCMD Unity Challenge #8, Julie's Mini Card Challenge

How do you spell a whistle?  Can you see how clean and crisp Unity stamps emboss?  I LOVE that!  These stamps are AWESOME!!! I got mine HERE!  You should get one too, you won't be sorry and you too will want to know how to spell a whistle sound!  :-)  Julie had us make a cute little 3.5 x 3.5 card.  It was perfect for this dress form.  The white is Bazzil Bling and the blue is Bazzil Smoothie.  Both scraps!  No paper was harmed in the making of this little card!  ;-)  I used Diamond stickles on the belt.  I am going to make up a bunch of these, they are perfect for gift bags!  I wish you could see how shiny everything is!

No comments: