We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

WCMD Unity Challenge #12, Shemaine challenged us to use a photo!!

I'm am sorry to toot my own horn but I ROCKED this!  I could have done it with my eyes closed and it would have ROCKED!  I could be a tad biased, but that baby of mine is YUMMY!!!  Can you stand it?  Her little scrunchy mouth and hands.  YUM!  The darling stamp didn't show up very well in the picture.  It is the Unity November '09 KOTM Simply Magical.  The buttons are from a Bag 'O Buttons [that was seriously the name LOL]  I used Bazzil Bling and Studio G ink.  I attached all the buttons with Zots glue dots!

3 comments:

Shemaine Smith said...

I love your card too! Great job and thanks for creating with us!!!

Unknown said...

that baby of yours IS yummy!! what a fun card...LOVE the button border along the bottom!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Girl that is the cutest photo!! I'm smilin' from ear to ear!! Adorable card and yes YOU ROCKED IT!!