We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Saturday, October 2, 2010

HAPPY WORLD CARD MAKING DAY!!!

It is almost 6 PM and I just finished my 8th card!  This has been so much fun!!  I don't know who made the darling image above, but I keep seeing it so I thought I would use it!

I have a lot of wet Stickles and Glossy Accents so I think the blog posts will have to wait until tomorrow evening!  I am doing Creations With Christina 8 challenges and over TWENTY with Unity!  What are the chances I will do over 28 blog posts????   LOL  Pretty slim, but I hope to make over 28 cards in the next 2 weeks!

What a blast!  I am listening to music really loud and listening to a Lilian Jackson Braun book when I don't feel like dancing LOL

I took a shower at almost 4PM and I jumped in to a clean pair of pajamas!

This has been a PERFECT day!  AND It's Bryan's daughter's Birthday today!  Happy Birthday Kim!

More, LOTS more LOL very soon!

Noelle

No comments: