We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Monday, October 4, 2010

WCMD Unity Challenge #5, Pamela's Stamping on Fabric Challenge

LOL  This was a bust for the most part LOL
I tried to emboss on some grosgrain ribbon.  As you can see that was a big hot mess!  LOL  Then I ditched the embossing and tried to stamp with my Palette Hybrid pad and it ran all over, another big hot mess!  LOL
I finally, 3rd time is always a charm right? had success with my Versafine black ink pad on some Martha Stewart Wood grain ribbon in Dove White.  Pamela, this was definitely a challenge for me!  :)  The stamps which I LOVE are from my Unity KOTM October '09.  The gems are by Studio G!

That beautiful wine glass was my Mom's.  I don't like wine so I never use it except for Pudding In a Cloud on Thanksgiving and Christmas.  I thought it made a super cute prop!  :)

No comments: