We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Monday, August 2, 2010

I love my husband!

He is so stinkin' cute I can hardly stand it. One of the things I love best about him is the way he plays with the girls. I am 3 years behind in Morgan's album so here he was playing with only Morgan. We were laughing so hard she could hardly take the pictures!
He was making fun of me for keeping the place too cold to save on the power bill. He had to go get his Elmer Fudd hat to keep warm. So those of you that know him can see how this escalated into a fun layout LOL The rabbit stamps are dollar stamps by Studio G. I love this one because Bryan never eats sweets! EXCEPT Pumpkin Pie on Thanksgiving and Christmas. Then he eats the whole pie and for breakfast LOL I put it in his lunch and he always calls when he is finished eating, telling me how much he loves me LOL If I thought he would eat it every day I would bake them more often but he won't. LOL He just like them over the holidays!
The font is QK Blossom I think and the pie and slice of pie are their dies. I am 99% sure the paper is MME. I really can't scrap without MME LOL
Thanks for stopping by, maybe the next time I work on Morgan's album she will be in the pictures LOL

2 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Such fun pages 0 love these noelle! TFS!

Erin @ A Girl and Her Mutt said...

Ha! These are great pages. I'm a holiday pie person too. Any other time of the year and no thank you! ;)