We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

What we do 'round here!

A whole lot of laying around..........3 of my 4 girls just laying around........It is exhausting doing all that laying around, so they nap too........... I want you guys to understand how large Sassy is. My sister thinks she is a Main Coon. That is a DVD on her belly. She is longer than Carlee LOL She is wider than Carlee too. I'm not throwing stones, I'm just sayin'! She is the biggest cat I have ever seen! Her fur is like silk, she is so fluffy and soft we can't stop hugging her. She hugs back too. She puts her paws around your neck and rubs her face on both sides of your face and she buries her face in our hair. She is so sweet!
Cali is Morgan's cat and she tolerates the rest of us. She really does love Carlee when Carlee is asleep. She never stops meowing unless Morgan holds her or we get lucky and she sleeps. I have been known to tip toe around the house as quiet as I can so I don't wake her while Morgan is at school because I can't stand the meowing. I have also been known to chase her around the house with my flip flop threatening to send her to go meet Jesus! LOL
Tomorrow is officially the last day of summer, no more laying around I guess. LOL
Maybe we will scrabook all day instead. :-)

2 comments:

Erin @ A Girl and Her Mutt said...

I love animals that hug back!!!! I feel so much love for them. :)

Steph Zerbe said...

ohhhhhhhh, so cute!