We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Thank You!

I follow Kristina Werner. I LOVE her handwriting. I almost feel it is unfair how cool some people can write while others of us write like chicken scratch in the dirt LOL I also love her card ideas! She does a card class series over at 2Peas and I like those too. I thought this one would be super simple because I needed 3 cards and quick. She punches out these circles and slaps them on to make a darling border. Well I did it too. About 55 million times and I still could not get them even like she does. LOL
So I have decided I have thousands of dollars invested in my Cricut. I will make my scalloped squares with that from this day forward LOL I can't write as pretty and Kristina can nor can I align my circles like she can! LOL

Head on over to 2Peas and take a look at this months cute cards! Allow some extra time for that circle border though LOL

No comments: