We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Fiskars Continuous Stamp Wheel


I NEVER EVER buy stuff when it first hits the market. I don't know why I just don't. I will buy stamps, dies, ink, paper etc. but never tools. I know why now. I bought this wheel thing yesterday and right on the package it says Mess Free, what a joke! I even had ink on my forehead that I had to wash off while brushing my teeth. Now that was not Fiskars fault. I put my hand on my forehead it was my fault. However both my hands and the ink cartridge and the roller itself got inked. This is not mess free in my opinion. I'll try it again later today but I think I will be returning this little gem. I got it on sale for $9.00, not really worth it.........
I have never returned a used item before in the scrapbook world. I'll probably throw it in the drawer with the Basic Grey Notch tool and the Making Memories Grommet Setter LOL I really thought this was going to make such cute scrapbook borders too! Maybe it's operator error! LOL I'll bring it to the weekend crop and see if my peeps can do it LOL
Look at all the cute stamps it has too! I have never ordered from Scrapbooking Warehouse before it was the first that came up when I googled it. I can tell you The Cropping Corner will not be carrying this LOL

1 comment:

Holly said...

I've never even seen this thing, and I'm usually on top of all things crafty. Sorry about the mess, girlie! Try it again a few more times and maybe it will work better??