We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

It's Wednesday, time for another Fabolous Feature!

This week we have 2 sets!
I used the sentiment from Totally Happy.
I think the Santa from naughty. nice. not sure. probably makes everyone totally happy!!
It has been too long since I shared anything personal and this is my blog right??  LOL
Reading books makes a girl REALLY sleepy. 
Super hard plastic slides make fine pillows! 
Thin hard plastic totes are fine foot rests!
(look close at her left ankle, Sissy made her an ankle bracelet) 
We thought she *should* be very uncomfortable so we moved her right after I snapped the pictures LOL
When you are almost 5 you are still made of rubber!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!


2 comments:

mlady012 said...

OK that is really cute...

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

That is hilarious! Gosh,she is so sweet. Your card is super cute, too! :)