We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Another FAB. Feature Wednesday!!

Hi Peeps!  This is going to be short and sweet!  I am meeting BFF at the gym for our first 6:00 AM workout!  SCORE!!!  We will be in skinny jeans in no time!  We are sick of being fat and she is the perfect person to keep me going when I just want to quit.  AND if I miss a workout she will be mad that I ditched her so I am going to get their early LOL
OK back to our FAB Feature, I have to get in bed!  LOL
We are featuring That's Creepy!
As usual the Bazzil Bling does not take good pictures for me.  It is so shimmery and beautiful I just don't care to be honest LOL  The paper is so worth the bad pictures LOL
That awesome ribbon came from the wrapping of a great book my friend Crystal gave Carlee last year.  I save EVERY single ribbon that I can picture on a card.  I love Target's pajamas that come folded and wrapped in ribbon at Christmas.  There is SO much of it!  However once I hit the skinny jeans I understand I will be getting less free ribbon on smaller jammies and I am so OK with it!  LOL  Stickles and bling from my stash.

Today will be a super sad day for me.  It is my Mom's birthday.  I lost her 6 years ago and honest to GOD it still feels like it was yesterday.  She was an amazing Mom, truly the best friend I ever had!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!  I hope you are partying like a Rock Star!
Thanks for stopping by today!
See ya' soon!!


1 comment:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Love your card and the purple trim! This is one of my fav ippity sets ever! Thanks for reminding me to dig it out for this season! :)