We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Happy Wednesday Peeps!!

Today we are featuring Halloween Greetings!!
 
I could seriously decorate her all day long!!  The more bling the better is what I always go with!! 
The Tuxedo Favor Box is so CUTE it's from Creative Cuts & More!
The Bazzil Bling is bad for pics but I am shocked that I can't get her hair to look better.  I am not tootin' my own horn or anything, but I colored it in black, then covered it in Glossy Accents!  Go try it now!  It is BEAUTIFUL!  She has "hair commercial" hair!!  I wonder if Glossy Accents could help my crazy mess?  LOL  Her dress is also covered in GA the light purple part and it is so pretty over the Bazzil Bling paper!  Truth be told, her face is the only part of the entire stamp that isn't colored and/or coated in GA or Stickles!

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to head over to our Blog and see the amazing things my fellow Chicks have made.  They are all AMAZING!!!


1 comment:

Jan Garber said...

Adorable project, Noelle! I plan to pick up more Bazzill at the warehouse sale in November! Hope all is going well with your troupe!HUGS!