We LOVE Unity!!!

We LOVE Unity!!!

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Another Unity Challenge. How do you feel about stripes?


Not my favorite card ever by any means.
We can't love them all can we?
I started with the grid stamp from the September 2011 KOM All Seasons don't you love that?
Only the numbers weren't working for me.  So I added the strips of paper which a super thick and gave the card a lot of dimension.  I thought the pattern paper with the writing was perfect for a grad card and thought 3 sets of strips it might be ugly but I mastered the challenge and I used KOM stamps!
SCORE!!!
LOL
Head on over to the Unity blog HERE and join us.  Another 100 random stamp prize!  SWOON!!!!  The day I win that I will be so out of this world happy they will hear me doing the happy dance all the way from Colorado to Minnesota!  :)  Get your stripes on and join us!! 



2 comments:

Scrapper Myra said...

Cool grad card. TFS

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

I love the stripes! That is an AWESOME grad card! Xoxo