We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Saturday, December 17, 2011

My sister is a Rock Star!

She can totally make a card with anything you hand her!  I am not kidding!  Generally I need a plan of some sort.  Like, what I need a card for, or an {ippity} set I would like to sell, or a challenge!  Not my Sister!  I can pile 2 shoe boxes and 2 totes of stuff and say here is what I brought, let's make cards.
We both LOVE the Sizzix dies with stamps.  These butterflies are perfect!  The paper is MME, the ribbon is Hobby Lobby and the sentiment is Bitty Pixie Paisley by {ippity}
It is on sale for $9.00, free shipping and free twine!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!



2 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

This is adorable!!! I stopped by to say Thanks again. My stamps arrived today!!! I do an official shout out Thank You every Monday to those who have been so kind and generous! Please stop by on Monday to see your mention!!!
:O)
Jessica

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is beautiful, Noelle(and sis). I love the butterflies and the placement of the sentiment.
Hugs!