We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Monday, December 5, 2011

{ippity}'s December release!

I LOVE this release!  I made all 3 of these the night my stamps arrived!
They are all in stock and on sale!  I'll pay the shipping and include 25 yards of free twine! 
$10.00 on sale for $9.00
Morgan did the fancy cutting on the flower from Flowers + Friends=Priceless 
$6.00 on sale for $5.40
Please excuse the awful glare.
I adore this Banner #04 & Layer from CC&M. 
$10.00 on sale for $9.00
Thank you so much for stopping by today!
I would love to be your {ippity} chick!


2 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super cuteness, Noelle! I have vowed to use the stamps I have purchased, but have not gotten inky before buying more. LOL! I want ALL of these sets, though. Dang it.
I hope you and the fam are well, girl! :)

NoraAnne said...

Love that fancy flower and ribbon treatment combo on your teacup card :) SO SWEET!!!!
Miss you!