We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Unity motivated me last night!

I signed up to sell Ippity and all of a sudden I was racing down the hall to make some cards LOL  I LOVE it when inspiration kicks in don't you?  I turned on the 2nd season of Army Wives and got to makin' cards.  I even joined 2 challenges!  You should too!  Split Coast is a really great place to get inspiration!  I am loving it!
The above card is for The Unity Hip Hop Sketch Challenge #31.   I love using a sketch for cards and layouts!I had to get an emissions test for my car this year.  Well that place happens to be on the same street as Archiver's.  HOW CONVENIENT!  :)  I have been wanting this stamp since the second I saw it so I got it and I had a 30% off coupon WOOT!!  What a steal!  It's a Unity What's Shakin' Itty Bitty in case you want it too!  The card is an A2 from Creative Cuts & More.  The DP is My Mind's Eye [of course].  I used my Spellbinders Labels 4.  All the paper was from my stash!  Don't you love that?  Using scraps always makes me happy!
 The above card was for the Unity Addicts Challenge #24.  There is a recipe and with your initials and birthday month that tells you what you have to make.  I am N [Kraft, White plus 1 color], A [Ribbon] R [2 layers] and I was born in May [Embossing]  The stamps are Unity Mix Up of Cuteness.  The card is an A2 from Creative Cuts and More.  I cut it in Bazzil Kraft and the layer is a pink scrap from my stash.  The ribbon is American Crafts Haute Glamour.  Isn't that a hilarious name?  I love the ribbon though, it is stretchy and sift.  I attached it with Killer White Tear-able Tape.  I love this stuff!   It's hard to tell but I embossed the pink part of each cupcake with the Tiny Bubbles Cuttlebug folder.   I put Glossy Accents on the white part of each cupcake and some Stickles on the cherry.
This card is for a girlfriend of mine.  I messed it up TWICE!  LOL  So it's smaller than the average card.  I just cut the edge off both times LOL  Both stamps are Unity [another of coarse they are] The scallop edge is from Fun With Four Inches and the stacked coffee cups are from Wonderful You which I bought as a single from my pals The Scrap-a-Teeny Girls!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'll have the Ippity stamps up for sale shortly!  I placed my order yesterday and they are all FANTASTIC!  I am SUPER EXCITED about it!

3 comments:

Scrapcollectr said...

All your cards are adorable. I'm psyched about that challenge #24! To think, your little cupcake card wouldn't have born without it! Such a cute idea to photo them with the buttons... *smile*

Emily Leiphart said...

I love all three of your cards! It's great that you have so much inspiration now that you've signed up to sell Ippity! Those sneak peeks are really making me drool. Thanks for sharing!

Anne Tussing said...

Great cards! I like all of them.