We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Friday, November 12, 2010

I got to play with some {ippity} stamps last night!

My nephew is going on a road trip to see my Dad so I thought he needed a card!  All three stamps are from the Summer 2010, Authentic Man kit.  I used ranger silver embossing powder.  I love it so much I even inked the edges of the black paper with my Versamark and embossed them too!  The sentiment says enjoy the ride.  I stamped the car on Bazzil Bling.  I love that stuff!  The card is an A2 from Creative Cuts and More!   Authentic Man is available and on sale for $14.40!  Email me if you would like one!  noellereese@q.com.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Scrapcollectr said...

I've got this set and it's loads of fun....nice job with the card!
*smile*