We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

live each moment


 Hi Peeps!  I can't work today due to stupid hackers.  So I am cleaning out my pictures.  I have SO many cards I have made that are not on the blog yet.  I get so busy I ignore the blog but I never stop making stuff.  :)  I try to scrap every night even if it is just cataloging!  Speaking of cataloging I am going to do an update soon.  I have been working on it for 2 years and I am so close to being done it is unreal.  I LOVE it!


I made this card for Morgan and put it in her lunch at the end of the school year last year.
LOVE in an INSTANT {KOM 5/12} 3
 I absolutely LOVE getting my kit every month.  I always do a little jump or a dance every time it arrives.  It motivates me to get down here and make something!! 
$31.00 shipped to your door a full 8.5 x 11 sheet of amazing red rubber!!  If you want to sign up you need to email my Girl Andrea!  Andrea@unitystampco.com and she will get you set up in no time!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Happy Wednesday!!


2 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Beautiful! I love that bird image. When you are done cataloging, can you please fly to Ohio and do the same for me? Yes? Maybe...? ;)

stefani said...

I like those stamps. What do you use to attach the red rubber after you cut it? You do have to cut it apart right?