We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Thursday, November 15, 2012

BROWN THUSDAY Unity style!! SCORE!!!!

HI PEEPS!!
OHHH MMMMMMM  GGGEEEEE!!!
Best sale ever!!
First a dollar from every sale goes to Rice Bowls!
If you want to donate to them directly you can do so HERE.
I am skipping Black Friday because Brown Thursday is my stinkin' FAVORITE!!!  :)
If you spend $60.00 you will be buying $120.00 of the world's best stamps!!  Then you get a free $25.00 set. 
UK-600A-SNOWFLAKE-KISSES
Sorry that I was such a flake??  I am the worlds BIGGEST flake!  It takes me months to make thank you cards!  I offer to make cards for people and weeks later I am finished! I have super good intentions and drop the ball on occasion!  I really love the be your own kind of beautiful.  I workout at Curves every morning.  I can't help but to admire all the beautiful woman I workout with.  We are all ages and sizes and there is so much support there it is unreal.  All of us are our own kind of beautiful.  :)
Back to the sale:
 Then you get a free shipping coupon that is $6.95 off your next order.  SCORE!! AND you get a free grab bag!  ANY grab bag from Unity is going to ROCK.  I love the hunt for random stamps as much as I love the stamps!  :)
I also hear it is Angela's birthday!  I wish I was at Unity celebrating her birthday!!
I'll be back tomorrow for Friends With Flair.  Or I might be a flake and not get the post done LOL
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: