We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Little Bo Peep

I try not to toot my own horn.  It's rude right?
But, I make really darling babies!  I also buy really darling hats to keep their sweet heads warm when it snows.  A cute little face, in a cute little hat, makes me very happy!
I Have kissed these darling lips millions of times.  
I can't wait to kiss them a million more times.
I LOVE this baby.
Thanks for stopping by!
Everything is by American Crafts

2 comments:

Agness mumbi said...

Little Bo Peep rhyme to build a picture of a young shepherd girl, and advise someone more experienced! It 'interesting that the name of Little Bo Peep has been derived from the derivative of the words and the bleating of sheep!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Okay...got distracted by trying to figure out what Agness is talking about in the comment above?

Onto that cute baby...toot away, Noelle! You are right...you do make beautiful babies and pick out some pretty stylish bonnets! This page is adorable! LOVE! :)