We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

I can be such a dork!

I finally played in the Unity KOM Sketch Challenge that Jimmi does every month.  I made this card on Thursday.  Plenty of time to enter.  Only I forgot to do a blog post!  LOL  A new challenge went up today!  LOL
Here is the sketch:
and here is my card:

Here is my confession.  I am the WORST when it comes to directions.  It is like once I hit my creative groove I have no idea what I am doing.  I loved the sketch.  I made the card and said Well I like it but I can't believe I didn't use a stamp.  HELLO!!!  This is a kit of the month challenge.  You must use a Unity KOM STAMP!  So I just added a thank you from 01/11.  I am a reasonably intelligent girl.  I just rarely show it LOL
I had fun and I have a thank you card to send out right?  LOL  Now this month I am winning the 100 random stamps!  I just know it LOL

No comments: