We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Friday, July 9, 2010

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was one ugly virus. I would not wish that on anyone. So many people were so good to me while I was sick! I finally went back in my stamp room Monday night to whip out a couple of thank you cards! I made two of these. One for Pat and one for Judie. I am lucky enough to get to work with them at The Cropping Corner. Judie came and took my girls to the park one day and Pat brought over the yummiest dinner [I've ever not been able to swallow LOL] another day. Bryan, Morgan and Carlee gobbled it up! [I'm thinking she might make it again because I couldn't eat it the first time LOL]

The stamps are Autumn Leaves, I really love the font! The flowers are Prima and these particular ones are my favorite. They are not Prima's best, but I adore the jars. When my Mom was dying I was so miserable and needed something to help my heart. I started buying Primas. I bought a TON of them. I have a whole wall full of them and I still smile every time I look at them! I spent way too much money but shopping makes my sister and I happy. With our heavy hearts we bought everything in arms reach and not just in Colorado either LOL We went on a road trip right after our Mom passed away and we bought everything in Arkansas too. LOL I got a little sidetracked LOL Back to the Primas there must be a million in every jar! I use them all the time and they never run out. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Thanks for stopping by today! I'll try to get a little more active now that the virus from you know where is exiting my body. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better! Cute card BTW!

Carla said...

This card is gorgeous, and I'm so glad you have these lovely girls in your life to take care of you when you are sick!