We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I am so lame at blogging!

I can't help it! I am too busy scrapping and making cards and too lazy to take the pictures and post them LOL Carlee is shocked at my behavior! So I thought I better check in. Share my girls, it's been a while like since my first post since you have seen them. Here they are eating breakfast. Which they do well LOLI can't get them to both smile at the same time ever. LOL Morgan doesn't read my blog so she will not be able to kill me for posting these. LOL
I think they are so very funny. They look at me like this all the time. Usually like I have lost my mind or am speaking a foreign language! LOL
Thanks for looking and I promise to try to do better. Maybe next time they will both be dressed and looking really cute. LOL
Oh and the cereal, Honey Bunches of Oats is their most favorite! :-)

2 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Too cute1

cajunsis said...

Oh my gosh! They have grown right up! I love Carlee's smile - and she is adorable. Miss M looks like any other teenager - "get over it." Lol... she is gorgeous too. Glad to see pics of them :-)