We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Welcome to our Brown Thursday Hop!

Hello Peeps!! 
Welcome to the best sale of the year!!
This is the time to buy everyone you know some Unity!
Thanks so much for hopping with us!  I hope you have arrived from Angeline's blog
I apologize this pic is so bright. 
Phyllis Harris does such amazing work!  
 That stamp was not after our Abby and Carlee!  But it looks so much like them I made them both lay on the floor so I could take a picture LOL

 Tierra Jackson's critters make me swoon!  They are the absolute cutest things ever aren't they?  
Look Ma!  No coloring!!  This is such a beautiful sketch it didn't need it!!  This is envelope art but I had to make it into a card, I couldn't resist!
 Winter Frosty is the freebie with purchase this week!  I can't wait to order!!  
This one I didn't color on because it is on Bazzil Bling and so beautiful in real life LOL
From my blog please head over to the Crystal's Blog.  Winners will be picked on Monday!
Thanks so much for hopping with us this weekend!!
Happy Shopping!! 



30 comments:

jean said...

totally stunning reproduction of the pet and child!!! also your cards are great!!!

Unknown said...

I live your Phyllis Harris.. Little stuff is my favorite of the new releases!

LisaMarie said...

Your cards are great and your photo was adorable.

Helen Gullett said...

They are so adorable!

Dorothy Green said...

Love your card and matching photo! So sweet! Love the piggy too! Your no colour snowmen cards are exquisite!

TerriLynn said...

That first photo of the little girl holding the stamps is just AWESOME!! Totally made me smile. Love your cards & I also LOVE those cuddlebugs & picked up that Phyllis Harris stamp too. Can't wait for all my lovelies to arrive.

Roberta S. said...

Love your real life remake of the I love you so much stamp set.

Sandra said...

FAB cards and that photo is too cute!!

Unknown said...

I love the cards they are awesome have to go shopping

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture of little girl and dog! Love the simplicity of your snowman cards.

Katherine Herbert said...

Cute Pic's! Love the piggy card!

HeatherB said...

I love how the stamp was I inspired nun beautiful girl and her dog. That’s priceless. Cute cards love the way you color

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Another great release. Love all the new stamps. And your cards are just precious. Great job!

Avra Williams said...

Cute cards!

Stephanie said...

Love them all! Great job!

LaChelle Unger said...

Your remake of the stamp is perfect! The cards are so cute!!!

Martha said...

Simplicity can be Beautiful! ♡♡♡ Love this card!

Cindy Thick said...

Your cards are adorable.

Joyce Verdon said...

Very cute cards and stamps and baby and dog! Love the piggy best!

Dee Earnshaw said...

such delightful cards. Thanks for sharing:)

Debbie Bohanan said...

Your cards are beautiful but the little one's face won me over and made me smile! Thanks for sharing!

Kaz said...

So cute! Thank you for sharing. Can't wait to get my free snowman stamp!!!

Playing with Paper said...

Great picture!! Love your cards!!

Unknown said...

Pip, pip, pointy, perfect piggy in pink! Lovely shading! And ...haha life imitating art! Sweeeeeet!

jennifer mitten said...

Love your cards and always love seeing pictures of your family!

Diane Napolitano said...

You're models were the perfect choice to highlight your card :) This is my first time visiting your blog and the picture at the top just cracked me up! You're right about the snowman not needing any coloring. I wouldn't have thought of that. TFS

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

I love the photo matching the card !! So adorable !

Vonmariedesign said...

Beautiful cards!!! Such a sweet photo!!!!

Shannon Edwards said...

The piggy is my favorite. So good.

Lydia Hallum said...

MUst be fun to be able to stamp what your child is doing, good job !