We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Thursday, September 28, 2017

I am so glad to be hopping with Unity today!

Hi Peeps!
I missed hopping last month!  We lost Bryan's sweet, beautiful Mom.  We miss her deeply.  I have been stamping a lot.  Total therapy for me!  Unity is perfect to bring me from sad to happy every single time!  :)
This weeks release is so beautiful you honestly can't even believe it!!
Gracielle Designs is always a  favorite of mine.  We all need more pretty in our lives right?


I literally stamped this on, roughed up the edges and glued a bow on the jar. I love stamps that are so beautiful you literally just stamp them and the card is ready.   


A kitten in a tea cup *SWOON*
The sentiments in this kit are so good I had to make 2 cards!
 Here is a closer look.
Thanks so much for hopping with us.  
Please leave sweet comments as you hop, as usual there will be awesome prizes for 2 random winners!
Good Luck!
Have a beautiful day!!

23 comments:

Melissa Saunders-Loder said...

Gorgeous! Love the kitty cards - so adorable.

Katie Dufour said...

I really like the flowers in the jar, stamped in brown on a brown background.

Unknown said...

So sorry for your loss. But your cards are beautiful.

Dorothy Green said...

Sorry for your loss of someone close. Glad you could share your beautiful cards! I love the vintage look of your flower card and kitty duo!!!

Dee Earnshaw said...

So sorry to hear of your recent loss:(
Glad you can get some comfort from this cute kitty in a cup image :)

nfabbri said...

Hugs to you and your family!!! Great cards!!!!

Sandra said...

I just love the vintage looks on your cards!! So beautiful!

LisaMarie said...

I love how you accentuated the vintage feel of the stamps!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Really pretty and gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

Adorable cards, love the monochromatic inks! Makes for cute, soft cards!

Kathy Maguire said...

Beautiful cards, Noelle, and I am glad you have a cute little helper!

Dale Sue said...

Yup - I'm all about the simple. I love that. May you be blessed in your sorrow and please know that you have blessed us.

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards!

Berina RGA said...

Beautiful cards!! Love that kitty in the cup! The daffodils in a jar is gorgeous.

jules said...

Beautiful kitty cards that is my favorite kit from this release ❣️

Unknown said...

Vintage is always my favorite...

Sue D said...

Gorgeous floral card and sweet kitty card.

Ruby said...

Loving the collection of cards. The photo of your daughter is so cute.

Mary Holshouser said...

Sorry for your loss. Here's hoping
for better days.
Love the way you did the kitty.
Great card.
thanks for sharing.

Kristi said...

Love the simplicity of your images.

Tina Berg said...

love the vintage

Playing with Paper said...

Sorry for your loss!! Lovely cards love the vintage look!

Chark said...

Love the picture! and the cards are lovely!