We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Unity {be inspired} challenge

Hi Peeps!!



 I made this card for my best girl's birthday and the Unity {be inspired} challenge!  Have you entered yet??  You really should!!  I used Butterfly Birthday Cupcake paired with a sentiment from Smile, It’s Your Day {july 2015 sentiment kit}  I adore both kits!  OK, so I have yet to meet a Unity stamp set I didn't fall in love with!  I just picked these two for my card :)
We have one rule!  
You need to use Unity stamps!  :)
Run and make something, link it up and enter to win!!
Check out the prize!!!
Winner gets the FOLLOWING!!!

3 Kits of Your CHOICE
(each kit valued at $29 or under)
{no KOM, SMAK, LOL, or Stamp of the Week, please}
10 Itty Bitty Stamps of YOUR CHOICE

That is a VALUE of $150!

PLUS you get to HOP with the Unity Design Team for 

the NEXT {be inspired} challenge hop if you would like!!!!
So hurry!  Come hop with us!  It is so fun you will LOVE it!!
Thank for stopping by tonight!  See you tomorrow!!

No comments: