We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Friends With Flair on a Saturday! SCORE!!!

I have been making or trying to 10 minute cards to sell in my girlfriend's chocolate shop!
My fabulous sister helped me come up with idea while I worked during her last visit.
I LOVE her!
Carla made the top card I adore that shade of brown but it is too thin.  The red on the hearts bled through to the other side.  She didn't like that my brown pad was too dry.  I actually love how faint the wine bottle is I think it looks really great.  But I threw the pad out it was completely trashed.  Those chestnut roan ColorBox pads tear up beyond repair when you use them on every single card LOL 
 I made 6 of these in about 2 hours.  But I have a super chatty 5 year old so nothing gets done in a reasonable amount of time.  She likes to be looked at when she speaks and she only stops speaking to take a breath.  *snort*  When she starts school in August I might be able to make a 10 minute card.  HA!
The Shall We UnWINEd itty bitty is so stinkin' cute I can't stand it and I don't even like wine!  It is also on sale for $3.79!  You better go grab it!
The bling is from KI Memories and the Twine is my own, let me know if you need any!  Always free shipping!
Thanks for stopping by today!

12 comments:

Kris said...

Such a simply design yet just perfect.

Karen (karey2005) said...

Love your design! And really love that sentiment :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Super fun!!

Rachel said...

LOVE that stamp! great card!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

LauraEva said...

Love that stamp! it's a great card!

ddazzled71 said...

Fabulously fun card, I so love the sentiment. I have a fourteen year old boy here that would give your daughter a good run for her money.

Angeline Choo said...

Cute card with the wine bottle :)

Julie Odil said...

Very fun! I know what you mean about the sentiment. I don't like wine either, but still think its cute.

jennifer mitten said...

Love that stylin' card design and I love the chestnut roan too!

Gaylynn said...

Fun stamp with that little pop of red. :)

JPScraps said...

Fun card! There's no way to resist your adorable little Miss :)

Miwa said...

What a great card! That's funny about your little one, that she likes you to look at her when she's speaking. :) At least you were able to multi-task!