We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Monday, June 24, 2013

It is my Growing In Unity WEEK!!! YIPPPEE!!!!!!!

It is always so exciting and such an honor to be the GIU girl!
You may or may not have noticed I LOVE Unity!  I LOVE the girls and the stamps and every single thing about them  <3 font="">
I TOTALLY LOVE THIS:
Guest Designer *SWOON* 
OK, almost enough gushing!  LOL

 
Unity's KOM is one of my favorite things.  Month after month the images are always so amazing.  I made this card using April's You Make My Heart Puffy
Seriously, I love every single image!  I could just kiss that darling flower giving panda!
YOU-MAKE-MY-HEART-PUFFY-wm
When you get to be the GIU gal you get a free stamp set *so exciting*  But even better, YOU get to pick 2 free itty bitties!  If you have some itty bitties already you know that name does not speak the truth!  They are usually giant.  On the rare occasion one is itty I always say out loud awwwww because it is so cute and shocking LOL
So please leave me a comment.  At the end of the week I will have Carlee pick a winner!
Ok the card details are lots of washi by Darice, Target and Paper Studio.  The sequins are from Hobby Lobby with brown Studio G glitter glue.  The twine is mine.  Red and brown together.  Washi tape as pattern paper is pretty fun I have to say!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!


29 comments:

Gaylynn said...

Congrats on your GIU week. Yay. This lip design is super fun. Makes me want to join kotm. But I spend too much there as it is, lol. :)

Cynthia said...

Congrats on your GIU week, Noelle. This design is really fun and I love this kit!

Kris B said...

Cute thank you card! Love those shiny lips! Congratulations on you GIU designer week, looking forward to a fun week! TFS

Michelle said...

Congrats on your GIU week! I had such a fun week last week sharing everything and I can't wait to see more of your projects! This card is fabulous....love the colors. The image is from one of my favorite kits! Thanks for sharing!

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute! I really really need that stamp set!

Scrappin' Diva said...

Congrats on being GIU gal! Cute card!

angie/shuggy said...

yay for giu!!!

Lisa Angela said...

Congrats on being this weeks GIU gal.....I love your card and that KOM set! thanks for the inspiration

NoraAnne said...

Love those shiny embossed lips!!!! Lol! Cute card :) can't wait to see your creations all week!

mlady012 said...

Great job Noelle!!!love how shiny it all is!!

sharon g said...

I LOVE that stamp collection---I don't have it yet. The bear, the artist brushes, etc. are so cute. I'm looking forward to seeing your creations.

Natasha G.P. said...

All of those reds look great with the big, juicy lips. Nice job.

Denise Bryant said...

Congrats on your GIU week, Noelle!
Cute card! Love the embossed lips! Looks like a fun KOM set.... great images!

Sue D said...

Fun sentiment to go with these lips!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Tenia Nelson said...

Super duper cute project!!! Congrats!!!!!

Julie Odil said...

Gotta love those lips! Congrats on your GIU week! Looking forward to each day!

Karenladd said...

Looking forward to you GIU week because you always come up with the cutest projects! Love the sequins on this..awk!

Angeline Choo said...

Those lips are cute!! Looking forward to your creations this week ;)

SHartl said...

What a cute project! I love that lip stamp. congrats on being the GIU gal this week!

An'Jenic G. said...

Congrats GIU GIRL!! It is such a honor to be one. To start your week off with this beautiful card is perfect. I like the embossing of the lips. TFS AJ-

LauraEva said...

Congrats!!!That's a great card!

{VICKI} said...

looking forward to spending the week with you

Anonymous said...

The hot lips are gorgeous!!!!

Ruby said...

Looking forward to your week GIU creations. This card is cute.

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a fun card! I love the big lips and sentiment!

Reflections from the lake said...

Very sassy! Mwah! Love it~! :)

StampNK said...

Loving the colors and those lips !

emilybuzzyblogger said...

Loving this layout

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

There is always room for more gushing when you are the guess designer for a great stamp company. Great card.