We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

It's FABULOUS Feature time Peeps!!

This week the {ippity} chicks are featuring Stitches of Buttons!  Please check out all the things made by my fellow chicks HERE.  Such a darling background stamp!!  Such a talented bunch I hang out with right?
It is HUGE!!  About 5.5" x 3.5"
I love it!! 
This was a challenge for me.  I have never made the focus the background I don't think. LOL
I cut some of the buttons out after I embossed them on pink polka dot paper and used some twine on them.  The Baby Cakes is from Cuppy Cakes another old favorite set!  The buttons are popped up.  Everything is embossed, GOD Bless my heat gun!  It has a short in the cord after 16 years!  LOL  It still works if you hold it just right.  Does anyone know where I can buy the quiet Tim Holtz Ranger one?  I don't think anyone in Denver sells it!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I didn't slip off the edge of the earth, summer is just so busy isn't it?  I am loving every minute of it!
OH!  Did you order the new Unity Yet?  I got a shipped notice today and let out a little squeal I was so excited!!  35% off SCORE!!!  Let the stalking of the mailman begin!



1 comment:

Rona said...

Adorable card!!! I think Hobby Lobby has Tim Holtz stuff 30% off this week. I don't know about the embossing gun though sorry!!