We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Welcome to our Mother's Day Blog Hop!

Hi Hopper's! Welcome to our April Blog Hop! We are celebrating Mother's today! The Blog Hop starts HERE! I hope you arrived here from Lisa's blog! Isn't her work amazing?


I am lucky enough to be a Mother to two beautiful girls! Best job on earth! Sadly, I have lost my Mom and I miss her very much every single day.

I decided to make a little chest of drawers from the Large Matchbox!

I had it cut 6 times in Bazzill Criss Cross Fairy Dust. I covered the top and sides in Cappuccino Velvet Paper.

To make the drawer knobs I used a brad through an eyelet [not set just as is] and then added some bling!I did the same thing for the 'legs' I put the brad through an eyelet to give it a little lift.

To attach all the boxes I used 1/2" Killer Red Tacky Tape. It will hold anything together! I LOVE it!
I added some pretty Purple Primas on the top with a glue dot! Easy as can be!

Now it's time to hop on over to Steph Zerbe's Blog! Be prepared to be amazed!

If for some reason one of the links is broken along the Hop do not worry, HOP back over to Die Cut Diva where the complete list will be.

Thanks for hopping with us today! We hope we have inspired you to make something fun! HAPPY SHOPPING!!

6 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Adorable project. Terry has this box!? I have to check it out! FABULOUS!

Lisa Somerville said...

The chest of drawers with the Large Matchbox is a super cute idea. Lots of places to stash trinkets for mom!

Steph Zerbe said...

I bet you miss your Mom more than words could ever say!
Your chest of matchbox drawers is perfection! What a great idea!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is just lovely- pretty colors- love the velvet paper-really pretty. I also love the way you attached the brads for the handles and the bottom. Moments with Mom's are so precious- bet you have beautiful memories of your Mom! TFS

Thebug415 said...

This is soooo cute! Would be adorable gift to a grandma, and fill each drawer with a little something from each child.

mustangkayla said...

How cute! So creative...