We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Do you LOVE My Mind's Eye?

I do. I openly admit that I LOVE them. I am happy to say OUTLOUD I am addicted to MME! They are my all time favorite manufacturer and I just can't get enough. I just finished putting up all their new collections. Quite Contrary is so beautiful. I need every kit. Lush in all six colors makes me drool all over the keyboard I love it so much! The paper is FLOCKED! I am going to be scrapping my nephews right away with 'Lil Robots! It's so cute!! Then they brought back the darling Frame Ups to celebrate their 10th year! For 10 years I have been obsessing over My Mind's Eye, that is quite the relationship don't you think??? :-) I think it's about time they sent me a ring or something don't you?? :-)
Happy Shopping, I am off to plant a money tree. I NEED every single thing from all 4 collections! I don't think I can pick and choose. I think I must have ALL of it. What's your favorite?

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You are too funny, N! Love ya, girlie!

Jeannette Siciliani said...

Oh My STARS! I was so happy to hear from you!!! Love your blog, and now I'm following you!!! LOL. MME is incredible, and I love their products!!! Can't wait to get my goodies. Thanks for visiting my blog. Hugs!! I want to see a photo of your family!!

cajunsis said...

Hey, can you send me a money tree seed? Mine died and I haven't been able to find another one ;-) Euvah