We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

New Imaginisce Blog Candy!!

Hi Everyone!
Today I got to go to work and Pat and I made all the final decisions of what we are ordering from the CHA show! It was SO MUCH FUN! I can't believe I use the term 'work' or 'job' for what I do! It's not either, it's just plain FUN with a paycheck every 2 weeks! :-)
Sadly we can't order every single line from every single company. But we did pick two from Imaginisce. We picked Live Loud and Love & Cherish so keep an eye on The Cropping Corner for all the new stuff that will be pouring in from now until April! YIPPEE!! Melinda is on the Imaginisce design team! How lucky is she? Her blog is super cute I just followed her and can't wait to see what she designs! If you want some DARLING blog candy from the new Lucy Bird collection head on over there. Next I am going to hunt down some Scooter's Vacation too LOL
Happy Cropping!
N.

No comments: