We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tri-Fold Shutter Card for Scrapals Challenge

I have seen these cards a lot of times. Every time I say "They must be crazy I am not attempting that!" LOL Then Tee decides that the Scrapals need to get back to scrappin' and demands we all join the fun! I love her so I jump in with both feet and can't wait for the fun to begin. What is her first challenge? The dreaded Tri-Fold Shutter Card!

Well I have to admit, it was not THAT bad! LOL I might even make another one when I have 5 hours for one card! JUST KIDDING!! I made it for my FANTASTIC neighbors who fixed my heat when it when out during our last snow storm. I do wish it had more room for writing LOL I don't like that the writing does show but I'll fix that when I make my second one. :-)






Thanks for looking :-)
N.




No comments: