We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Friday, November 6, 2009

All About Me!





OK, I am trying this again. Over on the Cricut board, I joined this challenge:


Here are the pages I have done so far. The album is an American Crafts plain chipboard, I am using My Mind's Eye [my all time FAVORITE company] Totally Girl paper stack for the entire album.

OK, I hope this works! LOL Thanks for reading!
N.

I am going to try to link one more time.

2 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

I can not get the links to work. I have no idea what I will do for the Our Favorite Recipe Blog hop! I have tried everything. There is supposed to be a link to the Cricut board challenge.
http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=5360601&mpage=1&key=

Carla said...

Your LO's look great!! You need to see if you can fix one of these links so we know that you can do it for the hop.