We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Thursday, July 26, 2018

How about a Winter/Christmas in July Hop!!

HI PEEPS!!!
I was drug here against my will.  LOL
Leave me be in my summer bliss please.  Let's revisit this in September when I am sick of being hot LOL
I quickly joined in on the fun when I saw how darling all these stamps were.  
 
Special Winter Friends is adorable.  That beautiful ribbon is from Whitney's kit, which might be sold out but the ribbon is still available here.  
Days A Little Off is also adorable and Tierra may have made this just for me I feel this way often LOL
Always Had My Heart also has my heart.  Look at that bunny!  This is my favorite one!
Thanks so much for hopping with us!
Please be sure to leave comments along the way!

27 comments:

Doris said...

I love the way you added the lace.

Glennis F said...

Awesome cards!

Cheri said...

Very cute. Loved the different layouts you used ti make them original!

Cindy Holmes said...

LOVELY CARDS! I love the gold and white doilies that you added to the back of the two cards very pretty looking! And your snowman are so nicely colored too!!

Laura said...

I really like the simplicity of your colors and layers. And yes, I’ve had enough heat, even here in Michigan! Thanks for the inspiration.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love me some pretty inspiration.

Gloria said...

Cute cards.

jean said...

such pretty cards!!! great hop!!

Unknown said...

Great use of the doilies. Love the cards.

Barbara Woodard said...

love your cards thanks for sharing

LisaH said...

Adorable cards Noelle! I am loving these snowmen!

Laurie said...

You are so right - that bunny! Enjoy the rest of your summer bliss! :)

Angie M said...

These layouts! Exactly what I needed some inspiration on...thank you! That bunny is so precious!

saydra1 said...

So loving what you do and the little girl at the top is PRECIOUS!

Arlen said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely cards.

Aimee Phillips said...

I love both your cards!!. Thank you for inspiring.

Mary Ann said...

Love your snownen! So cute!

skrapr22 said...

Fabulous cards!! Thank you for sharing :)

Dana M said...

Super sweet and adorable cards! Lovely designs.

Janie Slaughter said...

very cute cards! Love them

Lake Fairy said...

Days off card made me laugh or was it your comment that had me resonate with that precious look on his face! Great work my dear.

karen adams said...

Love the doilies

Dorothy Green said...

Great cards Noelle! Thanks for creating these even though it is so hot!😊

LL said...

Love the doily effect and your colirs!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Just darling. Love your colors, coloring, patterns, and designs!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Oh my ! Your cards are so beautiful, you have such a personnal style.
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

Alaine Tanner said...

Lovely cards.