We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Oh how I adore hopping with my Unity Sisters!!

Thank you so much for joining us!!
This squirrel makes me swoon.  Tierra makes the cutest animals ever.  Nibbles is her name and she is a must have.  Look at that happy face and belly! 

I used the page die from a Sizzix album by Lori Whitlock  There is not a name but the number is 661094.  The gold washi is by Heidi Swapp.  
This one is also by Tierra and it makes me sappy.  Promise Always.  I have been loving my husband for 23 years now.  I know this will be us one day. *heart*

This paper and ribbon is by Paper Studio and the washi is from my stash.  I have a tiny washi addiction.  I can't keep track of it once the tubes go missing LOL
This is Pepper.  She is naughty and a real pain.  But I love this pain with all of my heart.  She MUST sit right on what I'm doing.  


She ruined this card with that pink paw print I tried to remove at the top of the oval  LOL  Personally I think it is the cutest card ever with her addition but I know not everyone feels that way LOL  So I tried to remove it and ruined the whole card.  LOL

All of  my pierced dies are by Cottage Cutz.  This is another Paper Studio pad. That tiny washi is from Amazon I got 96 rolls one day and they all rock.  2 packs for $7.99 each.  Perfect for planners and tiny sentiments!
All Cylinders is also by Tierra, that girl is on FIRE!!
Be sure to check out the whole release HERE.   

Be sure to hop to all the blogs and leave a comment.  The winners will be announced on Monday!
Thanks so much for all of your sweet comments, we sure appreciate them.  

38 comments:

Craftyhugs said...

Loving your cards and your cat lol. Exactly what my cat does constantly lol

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fabulous projects!!! So much fun and inspiration!!!

Rhonda R said...

Love the new sets.

Kris K said...

Love your cards! I just got that chevron paper....great for those guy cards!

Shaunery said...

Girl you had me cracking up. Love the cards!! So much goodness to chose from!

Denise W Beard said...

Oh my what a cute picture of the baby holding stamps, so adorable!!! Your cards are wonderful!! Love them all. The mustang card is awesome...just like a cat to ruin it...lol I have two cats that like to put their paw prints on things too...lol So now I cover my entire craft table with a tablecloth so she can lay on it without ruining what I have out that I am working on.

Rebecca Bowman said...

Great cards...

Rebecca Bowman said...

Great cards... Love the car card, bright yellow, I've always wanted a yellow card and background is great

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous cards Noelle. Sometimes our furry friends aren't so helpful. Stick a heart or button or a happy birthday sentiment over that pawprint and that lovely car card will be good to go. Hugz

Emily said...

Thanks for the inspirations!!! Love ur helper!!!

Sarah said...

Your cat was simply providing his stamp of approval on your work! I too have a fat cat that loves to craft with me and walk across my work space often. Love your cards.

Alaine Tanner said...

Great cards. The car looks lovely in yellow

Sharon Sweeney-Russell said...

I understand all to well about crafty kitties! Nice work

{S} said...

hahaha! Pepper is hilarious! I love that she helped you stamp.

Unknown said...

Loving these and the new sets. Thank you for sharing!

Rachel Vass said...

Lovely cards

Dorothy Green said...

Great cards!!! I especially Love the bright yellow mustang and your cool background paper!

skrapr22 said...

Love your cards and love that Pepper wants to be part of your crafting.

Wilma DeG said...

Love your cards, especially Nibbles.

Sue D said...

Great cards and fun story of your cat helping with the card making.

Cindy Thick said...

Love the yellow car card. The squirrel is so cute.

TAG Creations by T.German said...

THESE ARE GREAT!!! Cute cute cute!!!

Phaline Mays said...

Beautiful creations! You make it look easy. =)
--Phaline Mays

Wilma said...

gotta love a canary yellow mustang!!! great card

Denise S. said...

Cute cards. I am allergic to cats, but we have four in the house anyway. They are banned from my craft room and bedroom so I do get some relief. I will say it saves me a lot of disasters in my crafting, since they can't knock things over or step on them.

sammi said...

Thank you for sharing your creations with us - Oh and definitely thank Pepper, too, for her participation! Beautiful kitty!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Lovely cards. I love the car set. Great inspiration!

Unknown said...

Awesome cards!! Love your helper! I have one also I had to clear a drawer out in my desk for him to sleep to keep him out of the middle of my creative mess!!

Stephanie said...

Love you cards, all fantastic.

lynn said...

Your cat!!!! Great cards....

Sugar Land Scrapper said...

Love your yellow car card. Such a happy color. Just the kind of car I would want!

Anonymous said...

Great cards!

Mary said...

Yes I gave a couple of cats that like to help. Cute cards

Jen R. said...

Your kitty was just trying to do what you do!!! Nice cards!

Donna K said...

I just love your posts, Noelle...always so creative and entertaining as well. Fabulous cards!!

Daphne said...

Great cards! I love the blog photo too! Stamps are exciting!

Joyce Verdon said...

Your cards are so cute....so glad my little dogs can’t jump to the counter! Feel for you! I agree that all the kits this month have been outstanding!

Ava Gavloski said...

Great presentation of the stamps