We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Are you ready to hop with us?

A nice little break right in the middle of the week!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!
Did ya' see this?
 Or this?
WHOOP WHOOP!!  I really love a fantastic Unity sale!
We have some great new releases this week!
Hello Little Birdie by Tierra Jackson.  She nailed it and I am in love with every card I have seen!  This bird looks fantastic in every color!  
Lost and Found Market Street MME paper, Goodwill ribbon Spellbinders labels five die, Yasutomo watercolors
This Glowing & Beautiful kit by Angie Blom is awesome!!  I started coloring the light bulbs and then didn't like it so I made the one with the background colored then I decided I did like the colored light bulbs LOL  I really just love an image that is so fantastic you can do anything you feel like doing and it works!  
Lost and Found Union Square MME paper, Goodwill ribbon, Spellbinders labels two die, Yasutomo watercolors 
The Sweetest Thing - Bluebell MME paper and chipboard, Spellbinders labels 4 and Big Scalloped Rectangles Large dies, Yasutomo watercolors

Thank you so much for hopping with us today!

Be sure to leave comments along the way, we will be picking two people to win prizes WHOOP WHOOP!!
Have a fantastic week!!

30 comments:

Keely Jones said...

Love the lightbulb stamps and your two examples! Thanks for sharing.

Shannon Edwards said...

Love your bulb cards. Wouldn't they make a great baby shower or a celebratory pregnancy card because of the "glowing" sentiment?

{S} said...

I really hope I win because I want them all! LOL! fantastic samples. The sentiment in the bird kit is so lovely in that font!

Rebecca Wong said...

Love your cards, love the great layout and it's neat and beautiful.

Becca Yahrling said...

I'm a birdie lover so that's my favorite kit.
Lovely cards!

Kathy E said...

Love your new Unity kit samples! Thx so much for sharing

Dorothy Green said...

Great cards! I especially love the bird! Red is my favourite colour.😊

Avra Williams said...

Great cards!

Donna P. (Stampologist) said...

Great cards! Thanks for inspiring!

goaliemom36 said...

Awesome cards. Thanks for sharing!

Krista D said...

Great cards. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

So adorable!

jean said...

I agree with you the light bulbs look great either way!! And the birds are beautiful in any color like you said I was copying the different peoples birds so I can see all the different ways they were used!!! Stunning!!!

Unknown said...

Love that bird stamp and your card, just beautiful.

Moongirl said...

Fun die cuts!

Sue D said...

Wonderful bird card and cute light bulb cards.

Sandra said...

Fabulous cards, I adore the bird, so cute!!!

Linda Pekrul said...

I am such a fan of that bird stamp and I love how you coloured him!

Mary Jane Key said...

Pretty cards, I am so loving the bird.

Niece said...

This is such a great release! You chose my two favorites for your cards. They are lovely!

Cindy Thick said...

Love that bird stamp. Such a gorgeous card.

jennifer mitten said...

Beautiful cards! I am so glad you are finding time to create!

Lisa E. said...

Just love the red bird! Thank you!

Loose Stitches said...

Lovely cards and wonderful pic of a happy crafter little girl, love it!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Unknown said...

First of all, who is that cutie with such a beautiful smile. Love it!
Beautiful work, thank you for sharing

Crafter said...

Lovely cards! Thanks for sharing!

Sharon Foulk said...

You are so right, the bird looks fabulous in every color. It's adorable! But I think the light bulbs are my favorite! I see you like to go to Goodwill to plunder for embellishments too! Great fun! Your cards are wonderful!

Dawn Fields said...

Very pretty cards!

cal8007 said...

The light bulb stamp is brilliant!!

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful cards! Love that sweet bird, and the lightbulbs! What an awesome release! Love these new mini kits!