We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Thursday, April 28, 2016

I've been lovin' Unity for almost EIGHT years!!!

UNITY IS TURNING EIGHT!!!!
Goodness, that is a whole lot of years of love and a whole lot of STAMPS!!
WHOOP WHOOP
I can't wait to stamp away another 8 years with them!!
Welcome to our hop!
Get ready for a sneak peak!!
 The darling stamp in in the May Kit of the Month!  OH MY it is begging to be embossed and then filled with glossy accents on the gorgeous Ball jars!
 Look how darling and not itty bitty this itty bitty Everyday Celebration is!!  Guess what?  It is FREE with a $20. purchase!  How nice is that??  Free stamps make me want to hug my mailman : ) 
$8.88 or less for 8 new releases to celebrate Unity turning 8 SCORE!!!!
I think Angie Blom made these Angie girls after me!  I've got some serious curves.  No stick figure over here dangit all  LOL
I will be adding them to my collection for sure!!
Be sure to hop with us and leave a comment along the way!  There will be prizes for 2 lucky winners!!

Thank you so much for hopping with us!

26 comments:

Julia said...

This cards are so cute!! Thanks for sharing.

Sue D said...

Very sweet cards!

April said...

I know what you mean about joy and the mailman Noelle!! I get so excited just imagining my unity mail, when I'm at work. :) And that cupcake!! So cute!! Oh and I love your flowers! I quite enjoyed your blog. Thank you. :)

Unknown said...

Such cute creations. Love the cupcake 😊

Kim Ross said...

I'm totally loving this new cupcake itty bitty. You did a great job with it! :)

Cynthia said...

Very sweet, Noelle.

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Cute cards, Noelle!

kittykat3308 said...

Your cards are just lovely. Thanks for sharing them

Kathleen

Ruby said...

Cute cards.

C. M. Taylor said...

You are talented and each of the artist sharing your art on this blog have such different styles and talents. Each are so creative, TFS.

Anonymous said...

I love the look of flowers in Ball jars! Beautiful job.

Evelyn

Helen said...

These are awesome!! I love free too :)

Cardmaster said...

I already placed my order for this release. That didn't take any time at all for me. Great stuff and great sale prices!

Toni Kwaiser said...

Cutest cards! And thanks for telling us about that stamp! I didn't realize that when I ordered yesterday! :-)

sfcherry said...

Your card is adorable! Love! Thanks for sharing!

Jackie S said...

Very cute cards. Thank you for sharing

Lagene said...

Cute cards!

Leanne said...

Lovely cards!

Helen Gullett said...

They are so sweet and lovely cards!

Becca Yahrling said...

Oh, I just LOVE Ball jars! Especially the ones with pretty pink flowers!! ;-) LOVE that card! And we can never have too many cupcakes in our life; just darling!

Janis said...

Such wonderful cards!! LOVE the one with the flowers. So pretty!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Denise Bryant said...

LOVE both stamps you used! That cupcake is adorable and the flowers in the jars are so fun! Gotta get them both!

cal8007 said...

I love my mail man too. He makes me so happy when I get my Unity stamps. Thanks for the sneak peak!

Carmen L

jennifer mitten said...

I love seeing your cards - they look fabulous!

jules said...

Love the colors and details especially the first card!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Look at all that stampin fun! You rock!