We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Are you in the mood for a sketch?

I think you should come join the chicks in the Chick Challenge!  I am sponsoring this week and I think I have some itty bitty's with YOUR name on them!  :)
Here is the sketch.
Our FAB Jenny Johns whips these sketches out so fast it is amazing!

I used Live Half Full which I LOVE  I wish I drank pink lemonade all day with a fun striped straw!  The 'lemons' are from Coconut Lime Soup!  HA!!!  They are too lemons they are yellow!!  LOL
Not to toot my own horn or anything but this card has a TON of Glossy Accents and Stickles and I love it!  I love the way it shines and feels, not to mention the sparkle!!
Please join us in the sketch challenge!  I can't wait to see what you make!
Thanks for stopping by today!
PS Carlee picked me a whole vase of wild flowers as a surprise, isn't that one beautiful?


No comments: