We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Thursday, January 14, 2016

The stamps in this release are AWESOME!!

Hi Peeps!!
Thanks so much for hoping with us today!  
This release is AMAZING!  The Unity artists out did themselves :)
 I went upstairs to take some pictures in the sunshine and my dog, Abby was up so no way was I putting the card where she could eat it while I took pics pf the other card.  LOL  As soon as I set the card down Carlee's new Beta, Rainbow swam right over to check it out.  I thought it made the cutest photo bomb ever.  Try to look at the stamps on my card instead of her pretty Rainbow fish LOL
 Lookin' Foxy by the amazing Lisa Arana
Goodness!
I squealed over this fox and the owl below.
An owl that wants a hug?  *SWOON*
Lisa also made this one Love You This Much!  Her owls ALWAYS make me swoon.
 This beautiful girl turned 43 yesterday! To celebrate she is giving us 60% off  So sweet!! 
 If you spend $15.00 you get this stamp free.  Angie Blom posted this on FaceBook this morning and when I saw it I said out loud THAT BETTER BE A STAMP IN MY LIFE!!  
 Please hop with us and leave comments along the way.  There will be two winners WHOOP WHOOP

It was so hard to not stay up all night and ditch work today to make a card with every set being released.   I am going to need them all.
I am hopping with these amazing girls today.

Thamks so much for stopping by today!

28 comments:

Helen said...

Oh so cute! I might need to add the fox to my list (the owl is definitely on it!) :)

Jackie S said...

Great cards. Looks like your Beta liked the colors too

Cindy M. said...

Cute little fox card.....love your photo bomber.

McStamper said...

Cute cards.

Unknown said...

Cute!

Unknown said...

Cute cards! I really love the little fish...I mean fox LOL!

tiffelijah said...

Love your betta! Looks like mine! I really do love that did and owl, as always super cute

tiffelijah said...

Love your betta! Looks like mine! I really do love that did and owl, as always super cute

jennifer mitten said...

Love that beta! Curiosity never killed the fish!

KYCrafter said...

Thanks for sharing your happy cards!! Keep up the great work!!

Unknown said...

Both are cute

Unknown said...

Both are cute

Guadalupe Galvis said...

Beautiful cards love the fox.

Mopheaded1 said...

Adorable cards! Even fish know when they see a great Unity stamp!

Aimee Phillips said...

Love the card you made with both the fox and the owl. I've grown hooked on Unity Stamp Company's owls and now the fox is taking a very close second.
Cute cute cards.

Ruby said...

Very cute card.

Brittany M. said...

Very cute cards! I love the fishy photo bomb, totally cracks me up :)

C. M. Taylor said...

Both cards are darling. . . the fish is just too cute. You couldn't have planned that shot! Timing is everything. Thanks for the inspiration and your lovely designs.

Becca Yahrling said...

Really cute cards! I love both of these new sets. I'm an owl & bird lover, so this guy's my favorite. And I love the fox with the little flowers beside her.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Pretty projects. I love your little owl. TFS

Sweet April said...

Awesome cards,both are cute,colorful,fabulous and creative! Thanks.

ionabunny said...

These are so cute. The fish is pretty awesome as well LOL. Hugz

Tami said...

So cute Thanks for sharing

Berina RGA said...

Beautiful cards!! Such cute images!!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Unknown said...

the owl is so cute!

Sue D said...

Cute cards and beautiful fish!

Jeannean said...

Great projects!! Those are two of my favorite images too!

Helen Gullett said...

That is one adorable owl!