We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Friday, April 27, 2012

Unity's Birthday SALE!!! YIPPEE!!!

You MUST get to Unity's Blog as fast as you can!
This is a today only deal!!  Unity is CST, HURRY!!

the apron, the pear, the bingo card *SWOON*

The jornaling block, the butterfly, the lamp *SWOON*
I have a funny story about this kit!  When I bought it I was using the butterfly and I said finally a dress form that looks like me!  When I put the butterfly back in the stufftainer I read the sentiment and realized it was a lamp!  LOL  Not that I have worn a skirt that short in 20 years or anything LOL

I adore this kit  I think I have used every stamp it it!

Another to-die-for journaling block!  I am loving those hearts hanging from the branch!  I am going to make Bryan a card when this set arrives!  That snowman is going to emboss beautifully!!

Another bingo card!  I love all the sentiments  I love all of these sets.  Who am I kidding trying to pick out my favorites??  LOL

All of these kits are only $18.00 each!  And only $2.95 shipping.  A full sheet of 8.5 x 11 deeply etched red rubber, pre cut, smells fantastic, DYING to be embossed for $20.95!!
RUN
Get over there and buy them!  You will not be sorry!  This does not even have a thing to do with being an {ippity} chick,.  This is just being a good person and not letting you miss out of the best deal EVER!  I may have said that last time but the sales keep getting better!!  GO!  Click HERE!
LOL  Thanks for stopping by today!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNITY!!!
Thanks for 4 phenomenal years of the world's best stamps!!

No comments: